Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sarah's Wedding in Nauvoo

Aaron's sister Sarah got married in the Nauvoo Temple, and had the reception in Waterloo, IA in August.  It was so much fun to see everyone come together for the wedding. I hosted the Bachelorette Party for Sarah. We had some fun games, food, and of course some memorable presents.
Kai,Isabel,Finley
I offered to help Sarah get ready for the big day. I did her hair and makeup while I was 9 months pregnant. I was blessed that day to have minimal pregnancy issues. ahah She looked amazing.

Candid Moment
The Oesterle Family
Aaron's brothers and sisters


Brotherly Love
It was so cute to see all the cousins have so much fun playing together.  I love how they are so close in age. Nikki made all the matching skirts, and ties.  They looked adorable for pictures.
Sister in Laws





No comments: