Sunday, June 17, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend/Boating

Aaron was out of town for a 2 weeks field trip for his summer class at ISU. Isabel and I went to Grandma Oesterle's house in Waterloo for the weekend.  We had fun hanging out with Aaron's grandparents, and his Aunt Kathy,Uncle Jim, and cousin Rachel.  Brooke and her girls came down also and stayed a couple of days.  We went boating on Jim's boat on Memorial Day. This was Isabel's first experience going boating, and tubing. I grew up on a boat, and miss those days of wakeboarding, and all kinds of fun you can have at a lake.  Aunt Kathy didn't bring the wakeboard on purpose knowing I wanted to go while I was 5 months pregnant.  So I went tubing instead with Isabel. Of course really slow. So slow that we were getting pretty good back splash, and almost tipping over.  Isabel was a trooper.  She loved the beach.  We all played on the beach, while everyone else had turns on the boat.  






No comments: