Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life is always interesting with a toddler

The last couple of weeks have been really stressful due to my studying, and working, and Aaron having tons of projects due all the time. Hopefully the next couple of weeks, it will die down for at least me, and hopefully Aaron by the end of May. So Isabel has such a personality. She is so entertaining. Like I said before... she loves shoes.. always has to have a pair on. And she is obsessed with the movie Tangled. Everyday for the last 2 weeks when she wakes up, comes home from daycare, and sometimes even when its time for bed she asks " Horsie? Horsie?" The movie has a horse in it. I like this movie, it has tons of music and really good animation and action. She can watch almost the whole thing straight through. I was able to get my weekly chores done because of this Built In Babysitter. Ohwell... sue me!! ahah
Terrible 2's
General Conference was great. It was 80 degrees outside. We loved going outside during the breaks. She is liking to do color with chalk.
I made this tutu.. every little girl needs a tutu.

Isabel and Daf. They ask to play with eachother everday.

No comments: