Sunday, January 16, 2011

Utah Christmas Trip

So... Long story here!! Before we left to Utah, I got surgery done in the middle of the month of Dec. I got my galbladder removed. The doctors had no answer why I was having a hard time recovering, more dizziness, and breathing prob. So by the time we were traveling I could eat almost everything, just still a little dizzy and weak.
So our flight got delayed, or cancled on Christmas Eve so we had to stay in an hotel, then we got to my parents house in the afternoon of Christmas day. It was a horrible trip. Once we got there it was great!! We prob. won't fly again for a long time probably.

Isabel really liked her Uncle Jared. She loved all the toys she got, and even the toys I played with and her Aunt Hannah when we were little. Oh and she loved Yaka!!! (yaka use to be my little yorkie before Aaron gave me the ultimatium of "the dog or me.")

She liked to wrestle with Grandma Morris, and get on her bed,and play with her jewelry, and makeup.
Aunt Hannah was a big help. She played with Isabel alot, while I had Bronchitis, and a Sinus Infection, and Aaron getting over something too.


After a few days we switch families and my family in Boise, came down to Utah, so we could see them. This is my brother Rockwell, and Morgan. We all had a lot of fun!! Aaron was able to play DOMINOES with my dad and my Grandpa. Plus they did a movie marathon too!!

Isabel really did love all the attention.

Megan, Rockwell, Morgan

Grandpa Holbrook. Isabel: " I just pooped!! cheese!"

The trip back wasn't that bad, Isabel did really good actually. the flights were shorter, since we were with the wind. Isabel had her own seat this flight!! :)


My Grandma Holbrook made this hat for Isabel for Christmas. She loves it, and wears it alot. I think its easier for her to put on and take off.

2 comments:

Mychelle and Sam said...

Sorry we missed seeing y'all when you were here. We will have to try and catch you guys next time! Your little girl is so cute!!

Grandma O said...

Oh my goodness.....sooooo cute! I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time in Utah. After the start you had you deserved to have fun. We missed not seeing you this Christmas, though. Love you guys so much!!!!