Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Colder and Older

We went sledding with some friends. Isabel liked the toddler sled since it has a break underneath it, so it only goes a certain speed. It was cold, but warmer than the other days that week, so we were happy.

Aaron and his friend decided to try a sled train

I was surprised that Isabel was fussing a little while I took her sledding on the faster sled. Acutally she started to cry.. cry for PAPA!! ahah She will go up to huge dogs, and horses!! but she doesn't like the rush you get when going down a hill, with snow and cold air hitting your face. :) Aaron and I had fun. Aaron was wearing just sweats for pants, but I made him go down a couple times too.




So I turned 25.... oh jeez.. I'm getting closer to 30. I want to have 3 kids by the time I'm 30. I wanted 4 but.. I'm already 25 so thats not going to happen, so I'm settling with 3 before 30. Then I'll have to break my stopping mark to 31-32.

Aaron took me out the night before. We went and saw True Grit. I liked it, it had alot of dry humor. And its good to see some westerns here and there. Then we went to a friends house to play games and talk. We got home and we were exhausted!! I felt so old. It was just 10:50pm. ahah
The next day after church we had chicken fettichinni, and cheese cake, from the cheese cake factory. I thought we had candles.. but we didn't!! So we did matches instead!! Typical student family!! ahah We had so much cheesecake we had to give some away to our neighboors, since Aaron didn't want any, and Isabel thought it was discusting.

3 comments:

Bethany Sines Photo blog said...

wow, 25!! that's still so young!!! : ) but i remember when i turned 25 i dyed like, half of my hair bright blue cause i was in denial bigtime. for some reason i felt old, too! but you're in luck cause you look like you're 19. : ) haha. not a wrinkle on that pretty face!! and i also, for me, when i turned 26 i felt WAY younger than i ever had!! isn't that weird!? i hope it's the same for you. i'm glad you had such a fun bday! : ) that cheese cake looks to die for and now i'm craving some.

chase and cortney said...

haha... get on this kid thing! then move back to boise so we can hang out and our kids can be bestest friends! :)

MorganMaurine said...

you are so pretty mallorie(: i have our family pictures on my binder and i get constant comments on my 'model sister.' Miss you Mal(: hope ur having fun in Iowa freezing your tiny butt off