Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rocking Horse

We went up to Aaron's grandparents house for a couple of weekends, we couldn't get enough of them the first time, so we came back, we had alot of fun spending time with family. I had an Idea to make Isabel a rocking horse, so Aaron and Grandpa O put together this beautiful rocking horse for Isabel's Christmas present. I'm so grateful Aaron and Grandpa O took the time to do this, because now we have a priceless family heirloom.





They had alot of fun spending time together, and having a fun project to do.

This is the finished product they made it with different pieces of wood. Cherry, Walnut, Oak, and
mahogany. Cherry is the head, and stripped in the middle of the legs, Walnut is the seat, Mahogany is the pieces holding it up. Neways its so AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! And so will Isabel for Christmas.

While they were working on the horse, We ran around all day. We were mostly outside. Everytime we would go outside she would say "harse harse!" She always wanted to go and see the horses, and if none wanted to go over there, she would go over there herself.
I tell ya... she is fearless!! She walked right up to the horses. They were so gentle and calm. I grabbed her right after I took this, I was getting anxious!! ahah The horses would nibble, or nudge her and she just giggled. She loves animals.

And of course we would well fed by Grandma O. She put so much time into making dinner everynight!! We are so grateful having a great grandma. Isabel started to warm up to both of them.

She wanted grandpa O to pick her up a couple of times, thats a big deal for Isabel.

We were able to hang out with Dave too. This was Isabel's first ride on the 4 wheeler, she didn't know what to think.

Her new thing is to touch flowers and plants she likes to explore. We also picked rasberries from their garden, she was like a baby bird, just keeping her mouth open, while I plopped them in.

Oh Isa!! she has so much spunk!! ahah

Us 4 wheelin!

5 comments:

aubrey Jarvinen said...

aww she is a girl after my own heart! She loves horses! haha I am so jealous you get to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa O. Love the rocking horse too.

Megan said...

mallorie you guys look so cute:) I love and miss you.. YOu should come visit Boise soon:)

Drew and Stormi said...

I'm so glad you all we able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa O...how fun! It looks like the weather was beautiful! Love the horse...Kai would be jealous! Miss you all!

Grandma O said...

I'm jealous too that you got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa O.AND I'm jealous they got to spend time with YOU! Isa will LOVE the rocking horse. We love you guys and miss you terribly. I am soooo grateful for blogs that keep us up to date and I'm grateful that you keep it up so we can stay up with all your happenings. Love you!

Mychelle and Sam said...

That rocking horse is amazing! She will love it. Your little girl is very cute. Thanks for all the comments that you leave on our blog, it's good to hear from you. We are doing good. The pregnancy is going well, only 5 weeks left!