Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Easter was nice. We stayed at home this holiday, and just relaxed and watched conference. (Which was awsome by the way!!) Here is Aaron's and My basket on the left, and Isabel's on the right.

Isabel went straight for her bunny!! She got puffs, and yogurt melts.

She still plays with her bunny!! I think this is her only real stuff animal.

She wanted to check to see what was else was in her basket.

What No candy!!!! take this easter bunny

1! 2!! 3!!! I win again papa




3 comments:

joseph_sines said...

wow, the older she gets the more i can totally see you in her. well, i think she looks like aaron (like his coloring) but she TOTALLY has your big smile!! : )

joseph_sines said...

oops, this is actually bethany, not joe.

Grandma O said...

I don't know..........I kinda think she looks a lot like Papa too!!