Monday, February 22, 2010

Back from Out of Town!

When Isabel and I got back from Boise, Aaron's friend Cade, from Nebraska, came to see us for a couple of days. Aaron played soccer with him at the college in NE, and also helped on his ranch(which he talks about still!). Isabel did really well with Cade around. We all had a fun time together. Cade and Aaron went and saw the Lightning Theif, and we watched plenty of movies at home. We also went bowling too. It was a blast!! We can't wait to go up to his ranch to visit him and his family.


She is concentrating,.. trying to figure out what method would be the best bet on getting a strike.. Prob just crawling down and hitting all the pins down!!



Aaron missed us when we were gone.. Isabel missed her papa! The flights werent too bad. The flight back to NE was a little long, but Isabel was pretty good, I brought tons of toys and books for her!! She prob. slept 1 hour out of 7 hours total. She is a trooper! She has been to Las Vegas and Chicago and she is only 8 mo. old!! well the airports.

We were gone for Valentines day, but when Isabel and I got home, I had beautiful flowers waiting for me at home!! He hand picked and arranged the flowers himself!! He also sent me a valentines card in the mail!! I ordered him a heart shaped pizza for Valentines!! ahah I know how to melt my man's heart!! ahah

No comments: