Friday, October 9, 2009


My daughter using all fours!! She is soo talented!! She's our little monkey!! lol

This is what happens when Papa "tries" to give Isabel a bath!! ( socks still on.) He was trying to hurry so he could play Guild Wars with Tyler on the computer!! Poor Isabel!! She had fun grabbin the socks tho. She has just relized she has two other limbs, and she can't stop grabin them.


She likes to go on walks even if it is gettin kinda chilly. Its the wind that gets her.. a strong wind would go by, and then I would hear her gasp!! Thats when we starte head home!! lol

2 comments:

aunt kaci said...

Aww! I want to hold her! I cant wait to see my beautiful niece! I miss you guys and I hope all is well in Ames. Great job on the blog!

Drew and Stormi said...

Oh my gosh...I can't tell you how many times Drew has almost put Kai in the bath with socks on...but never has. Leave it to Aaron! She is getting so big and cute, I want to meet her!