Thursday, October 1, 2009

Game Time!


Isabel likes to watch Aaron play computer games also with uncle Tyler!! He is usually on the phone playing at his house on the same game!! She can sit there for a hour or so and not even fuss at all!! Its pretty funny!! She also likes to watch movies with me and Aaron, exspecially if its action. She likes all the bright colors and movement, and his game is all of that!! Aaron just got Drew to join there little "team" on this game.. so Isabel will be able to hear Uncle Drew more often too!!

Isabel tires Aaron out!! ahah Sometimes he can just dose off a little and she will be just fine. Actually she has been falling asleep along with him!! She likes to be held by her Papa!!

I just got her this play mat. She likes it alot!! She just stares at the mirror attached to it.. and also she has been grabbing the toys, but probably not meaning too!! ahah She talks the most when she is laying down on this thing. The other day I had her on this on the bed, while I was vacuming because of the fleas(yuk, not gone yet) and she started to get a little fussy. I told her just to hold on til I vacumed under the bed, next time I looked up she was passed out. So i kept the vacume on, even if I had to move things around, so it wouldn't wake her up. So I got to vacume pretty much the whole house while she was asleep!! Pretty amazing!!

Its starting to get pretty chilly now here in Ames. So we put her in this outfit!! its pretty warm! She loves to go in her stroller, she is starting to do these little sit up crunches, Aaron calls them her arobic exsercises!! ahah So I have to strap her in now.. It was thundering and raining so bad yesturday and today!! I thought it was going to wake her up at night. Kinda creeped me out not to lie!!! WELCOME TO IOWA!! ahah


3 comments:

elise blaine said...

are they playing world of warcraft?!?! lol it looks like it. tell em to check out aion, thats what nick and i play now, we stopped playing wow. then they could play with us too! lol

Anonymous said...

I actually miss a good old fashioned Iowa Thunderstorm.......none in the whole world like 'um. That's one of the things Sarah missed the most when we moved from the midwest.
It's a good excuse to snuggle little Isabel......what a little dolly she is......Can't wait to see her again! Love and miss you all!!!! Love G & G O.

Anonymous said...

From Megan:

I miss you Mallorie, Aaron, and Isabel:)Have fun down there in COLD Iowa, but I shouldn't be talkin, I am going to Rexburg ha ha